Short Term Disability Benefits Can My Human Resources Department Reduce My Short Term Disability Benefits Without Notifying Employees?

|

Can my Human Resources department reduce my short term disability benefits without notifying employees? - short term disability benefits

I'm pregnant and used my disability benefits in the short term starting next week. They also receive an incentive () quarterly bonus that (in my employee handbook revised 2 / 2008) and ETS have recently received paperwork (3/10/08) calculated and included as income of 66% of their income. When asked what my salary as I have said it would investigate, and I would like to have an update. Last Sunday, I asked again and incitement following Monday I was told that were not included in the price (remember that you claim are in the manual and paperwork, I) had got the 1/1/08 change back. My question is - Is it not my human resources department are required to inform employees in a given period of time (perhaps 60 days) there is a change in benefits and reduction. If prior notification is required, because someone a website, which for me is the name? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment